Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electric Hong Kong Graduate Trainee Program is a fast-track program which aims to recruit high-potential talents majoring in Engineering, Environmental Management or/and Business and to develop them into future leaders to take up critical positions within the organization.
Job rotation with substantial training - During the 2-year program, the Graduate Trainees will receive substantial training and acquire job-related skills and knowledge through rotations across various business & functions that include:
- Field Services Business.
- Secure Power Business.
- Digital Service & Advisory Solutions.
- Power System & Industrial Automation.
- Digital Energy & Smart Solutions.
- Product Marketing & Strategy.
- Global Projects.
What You Will Do
Exposure to Key Projects and Regional / Global Cooperation:
The Graduate Trainees will participate in key projects across core business units, having the opportunity to engage important clients, to develop commercial skills, as well as to interact with regional teams in Greater China or global team.
Mentor Guidance and Support:
We match trainees with experienced mentors for providing structured guidance and support along the program to facilitate their development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students or recent graduates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Management or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Passionate in sustainability, desire to drive change & influence .
- Innovative, strong in problem-solving & analytical thinking.
- High learning agility, embrace new technology and digital environment.
- Great team players with strong leadership potential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Engineering, Environment
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm