Schneider Electric - Hong Kong
The mission of this role is to support Global Reward Centre of expertise (COE), on different global projects like recognition, communications, benefits, etc.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to the global transformation projects that the team is leading.
- Support on the topic of branding and communications for the rewards and performance organization.
- Assist day to day operational interfaces with stakeholders (e.g., HR Shared Services, Finance, Admin, IT) to ensure that operations are being managed across the whole end to end process.
- Provides ad-hoc/ consulting support on other global HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students with major in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Available to work at least 3-5 days a week.
- Interested in gaining working/ internship experience in global HR.
- Good computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Good organization, planning skills.
- Customer oriented mindset with good communication skills.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm