Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Sustainability Consulting Leadership Program 2022 (SCLP):
Schneider Electric Sustainability Consulting Leadership Program 2022 (SCLP) is a 2-year rotational graduate program in the Global Sustainability Business Division in Schneider Electric.
This is a new, global program launching in America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We aim to recruit high-potential fresh graduates who aspire to work for the world’s most sustainable company with meaningful purpose, and a diverse & inclusive environment.
- 2 years of rotations, job shadowing in main functions of the business & on the job learning & development opportunities for an accelerated career path.
- Experience and Exposure in main energy & sustainability consulting activities.
- Individual career development plan created and followed throughout the program.
- Great support from mentors- experienced mentors in sustainability will be providing structured guidance and support along the program to facilitate trainees’ development.
- Great exposure to the leadership team within Sustainability Business & other organizations.
- Upon completion of the SCLP, participants will be placed in a permanent role in the Sustainability Business.
Mentor Guidance and Support:
We match sustainability consultants with experienced mentors in sustainability for providing structured guidance and support along the program to facilitate their development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students or recent graduates with bachelor’s degree or above in Environmental Engineering, Sustainability and or other related disciplines.
- Passionate in sustainability, desire to drive change & influence.
- Education and/or experience in the Sustainability space.
- Innovative, strong in problem-solving & analytical thinking.
- Willingness/potential to evolve in a leadership role in Sustainability.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm