Mission - Daily backlog data management and logistic operation support.
What You Will Do
- OTD/BOL projection and report.
- Backlog monitoring-spike orders, project orders.
- Identify large order/Demand spike items and notice to CCC and customer on schedule change.
- Provide flag to planning team for schedule pulling in.
- Update schedule delay into SAP system.
- Support DC operation-ASN Check, Open Outbound report generation.
- Other report required by logistic team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or College Graduate - Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Computer Literate, Shipping & Transport Management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good in written and verbal English communication.
- Data analytic with high level MS excel skill; MS Access skills.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm