To executes daily transportation and customs operation according to defined transportation operating plan. To liaise with freight forwarders, broker, transporter and Custom Authority to ensure compliance to local regulations.
On time delivery to customer in accordance to transport plan. Transport productivity and efficiency. Maximize FTA benefit with most optimized flow. Analytics on transportation and duty spend.
What You Will Do
Operation - Shipment Handling:
- Manage the import and export activities to ensure on time delivery.
- Line haul management, Bonded trucking, customs declaration, FTA, Electric regulations.
- Liaise with Broker, Freight Forwarder and Local Custom Department for smooth custom clearance of shipments.
- Adherence to the shipping procedures to ensure compliance to the countries shipping rules and regulations upon company and government guidance.
- Manage and monitor the performance of freight forwarders and transporters to ensure on time delivery of shipments.
- Ensure billing accuracy of freight payment and import duties declaration.
- Handling of Shipment Claim(MWD-Missing, Wrong, Damage) which arises from freight forwarders or transporters rough handling to ensure maximum recovery on losses.
Reporting and Others:
- To compile shipping data for management reporting and cost optimization reporting.
- Perform analysis on transport cost and shipping tonnage in order to assist the Planning and Procurement team in determining the best mode of transport (air/sea ratio).
- Project and task as assigned by the Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or College Graduate - Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Transport Management.
- Computer Literate, Shipping & Transport Management skills.
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills, good in written and verbal English communication.
- Data analytic with high level MS excel skills, MS Access skills.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Transport
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm