Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the Territory Accounting team of SMB to handle statutory and accounting matter according to the group rule and FRS standard.
This role will visualize how the Finance and Accounting Department functions in a real business context, understanding group’s accounting policies as well as Singapore accounting and Tax system.
What You Will Do
Support the accountants in ensuring efficient, effective and accurate daily accounting operations including:
- Inter-company transaction report and reconciliation.
- Perform month-end and quarter-end closing work.
- Monthly reconciliation of transactions and adjustment any discrepancies. (Reverse charge).
- Increase the accuracy of the financial information by ensuring data has been correctly booked and take corrective actions if required.
- Support the accounting team for implementation of internal controls in all accounting and tax.
- Reconciliation for the Balance sheet item.
- Working with Share Service team for clearing aging data.
- Backline certification.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy related or similar.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office - Excel, PPT.
- Good to have - Accounting system knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm