Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the Electronic & Electronic Procurement Digital team where our mission evolves around bringing efficiency across the Market segment.
- Key contributor to the Electronics & Electrical “EE” Procurement digitization journey.
- Develop, automate, maintain reports to provide insightful views to monitor KPIs and support strategic decisions.
- Support the RUN activities of the Annual negotiation Campaign and the new project to digitize the End-to-End Negotiation process.
What You Will Do
Assist the EE team in maintaining the EE Tableau site:
- Refresh dashboards at the agreed time frequency with end users.
- User training / drive adoption across.
- Dashboard's enhancements.
- New reports requests.
Support on RPA (Robot Process Automation) projects to automate the data extraction and the feeds into the in-house created Tableau Prep / Desktop:
- Support the E2E Nego project (Puma negotiation tool replacement) Sourcing.
- Proof of concept.
- Solution testing.
Cross functional projects support as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Intelligence.
- Experience in BI technologies (such as Tableau), preparation of analytical reports and data management for Purchasing.
- Experience in procurement and project management is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Procurement, Project Management
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm