Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
The Category Analyst Intern assists the team in the areas of Data Analysis with our Data structures & Algorithms. This provides the broadening in areas that are deeming to benefit the intern in areas of professional careers and lifelong learning. The intern will be exposed to in-depth understanding of distribution for Storage Resource Management -spend analysis, price implementation, crisis Management and preparation of process for Professional & Ethical Standard Audit. The intern will have constant interaction with international suppliers and stakeholders globally.
The intern will be exposed to various Schneider Electric tools during the internship
What You Will Do
Assist in Gathering Data for Storage Resource Management:
- Preparation of Data for Quarterly Business Review.
- Maintain the database for Supplier Playbook.
- Analysis of spend.
Assist in the Tracking of Price Implementation:
- Ensure that negotiated price are implementable.
- Work with Schneider Electric stakeholders and suppliers for price implementation.
Assist in Preparation of Professional & Ethical Standard Audit:
- Process improvement within the team.
- Compliance of the process flow.
Ad-Hoc Project Management:
- Chair Weekly calls with suppliers and internal stakeholders to review the status of the project.
- Drive project to meet the timeline and objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Analytics, Supply Chain/Logistics, Mathematics, or Business.
- Strong Excel and/or some programming skills.
- Good communication skills to be able to work with multi region as this is a global internship position.
- Passionate about data processing, analytics and hungry to learn new software/systems.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate globally.
- Strong project management skills to manage the effective implementation.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm