Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join our team from July to December 2020. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
- Monitor the Annual Marketing & Channel Plan (AMSP) country execution , create dashboards to help track KPIs status and provide an analysis of the performance per country.
- Gather market trends, competitors performance, customer journey needs and pain points.
- Support Regional team & countries on Global Partner Program deployment.
- Assist in the design of Digital Marketing strategies and activities to help improve the customer adoption of our end to end Digital ecosystem (Partner Portal, Customer lifecycle tools , Digital Service through Partners
- Support the team on preparation of Quarterly Business Review (QBR) files and other business performance reporting presentations needed throughout the year
- Support Regional team on the preparation (agenda ,content, logistics…) of training, workshops, events such as Innovation Day and Business Pulse planned for countries and for our partners.
- Support , animate and promote the collaboration and implication of countries in our different online communities so they can share best practices with other countries and expand their network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm