Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the Global Commercial and Business Development team in Digital Energy Division for Digital Power business where we work with countries to support them and drive the strategy of Line of Business engaging in business development and category management roles.
This role will visualize our existing worldwide Channel partner network of Panel Builders, Contractors and explore the opportunities to better animate the saturation proposing for better engagement model with our partners / Cross Business units through Digital Assets.
What You Will Do
- Implement and manage the data platform (Extract, Storage, Business Rules, Visualization).
- Create and data management model of respective Partner landscape.
- Responsible for building scalable and sustainable model in account animation through SE tools and making partners autonomous with more digital experience delivery.
- Create Data Quality improvement and Data Discovery dashboards.
- Work with domain experts to identify new opportunities and support / engage partners.
- Develop documentation, tools as interface to animate and support the community of Channel Sale.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics / Economics / Computer Engineering / Electrical / IT or similar.
- Knowledge in Tableau, Excel VBA, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge in Java, SQL, or Salesforce is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm