Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
This position is an essential supporting link between the SE ITB Sales team and all operational teams, the local logistics team, order management, and our local distributors & customers.
What You Will Do
- Tracking and monitor BFO opportunity quality.
- Ensure Project Category of Solution, Fast-Track Solution and Standard type is done correctly.
- Trackand analyse OM booking delay and find the solution to improve the process.
- Track and analyse booking/changes/cancellation on order - How to reduce this?
- Review CN (ICC)/CMA and how to reduce this activities.
- Assist with the compilation of sales, technical and informational presentations for existing and prospective customers--upon request.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursing a Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- Ability to manage multiple countries and customers.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic changing environment and handle stress.
- Competency of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficient in English for communication and writing skills.
- Know how to prioritize work when necessary.
- Required basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interface with all organisational levels.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm