The Commerce Channel team has as main objective to deliver sustainable, profitable growth through maintaining and establishing strategic partnerships at all levels with the etailers.
To enable this, we aim to develop world-class eCommerce account management processes, tools and practices. We strategically focus on the most important IT-specific or generalist retailers , like Amazon, Lazada , Mercadolibre ,...and it is imperative that APC by Schneider-Electric ensures they are all equipped with the tools they require to ensure our products always attain best-in-class sales conversion.
What you will do
- Ensure a central approach to the flow of content , syndication and traffic generation.
- Enforce content measures and generate/share examples of best practice.
- Support content creation (Videos , Images, Banner ads/creative assets) , liaising with product marketing and development teams.
- Content Syndication - Ensure available content is published in all etail webstores.
- Rating & Reviews - Work with third parties on managing Ratings and Reviews platforms (i.e .Bazaarvoice ). Monitoring , tracking and reporting of reviews on partner sites.
- Liaise regularly with key countries, working closely with e-KAMs to execute and measure marketing programs including web email, content, reviews, promotions,..
- Manage Key accounts programs like Amazon Marketing Services (Headline search / sponsored products / display ads ) and Amazon Media Group ( brand campaigns).
- Support other channels (Distribution, DMR, OEM) with their eCommerce efforts, share best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in the related area of Marketing.
- Some knowledge in e-marketing tools, webshop and/ or eComerce platfform.
- Understanding of ecommerce principles and methodologies.
- Analytical ability and ability to think around the corner and look for creative solutions.
- Build relationship & Communicates effectively : Capability to work efficiently with several stakeholders.
- Keeping on point : Can separate critical mission from what is nice to have.
- Structured and very well organized.
- MS Office: Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Language : very good command of English.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm