Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join our Internal Communications (IC) team from July to December 2020. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
In this role, you will have administrative duties in developing and implementing IC strategies. As an Internal Communications intern, you will collaborate with our IC contributor team across East Asia and Japan in all stages of IC campaigns and programs. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our employee communication content and channels. This internship will help you acquire communication skills and provide you with knowledge of various IC strategies. Ultimately, you will be exposed to the world of marketing and gain specific experience in communication and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What you will do
- Support IC events (online and offline)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from IC campaigns
- Support the IC team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist with IC planning & execution (e.g. traditional, digital and social media)
- Prepare content & presentations
- Help curate, design and prepare IC materials
- Manage and update employee email database
- Engage with other relevant departments to accomplish tasks and goals
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education: Degree in Business, Marketing, New Media, Communications or other related degree
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Design and video production/editing skills are pluses
- Strong analytical abilities with business acumen
- Enthusiastic about content marketing & corporate communications
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Team player who is open-minded, enthusiastic and with a passion for self-development
- Creative, innovative, data driven and a good problem solver
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm