Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will be part of the logistics engineering team where we transform and improve the daily operations of our international distribution center.
This role will revolve around the monitoring, leading and animation of various logistics engineering activities to drive productivity improvement and creation of a continuous improvement culture.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and drive productivity through reporting and reinforcing KPIs like Direct Labour Productivity (DLP), Efficiency (KE), Floor Picking %, Manhours, Weight Control Performance.
- Liaise with various stakeholders within the Distribution Centre (e.g., Operations, Customer Satisfaction & Quality, Maintenance, Inventory, Safety) to resolve operational issues and drive process improvement.
- Drive digitization to optimize reporting and monitoring of KPIs.
- Animate the continuous improvement culture through leading of E Idea Committee.
- Support the transformation and Smart Distribution Centre journey through deployment of digital tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering related courses.
- Good to have - Data analytics skills, Tableau/Power BI.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm