Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
NaviX Solutions by Schneider Electric is a new first-to-market service, that delivers a full end to-end ‘as-a-service’ model, providing full lifecycle management for critical power and cooling assets. These critical assets include Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), switchgears, transformers and IT cooling. This is supported by NaviX Solutions Unified Digital Platform which will introduce intelligence through an application layer that tracks, monitors and drives the efficiency of your power and cooling assets.
NaviX Solutions is the product of a partnership between Schneider Electric and Singapore’s Economic Development Board (EDB) to incubate and launch new business ventures and help companies with strong global potential and ability to scale.
NaviX Solutions is the first global business to be launched in Singapore as a result of this joint partnership.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
What You Will Do
Drive Lead & Demand Generation activities through:
- Online marketing campaign (LinkedIn, blogs, social media posts) to drive thought leadership.
- Work with marketing agencies & partners (external & internal) on promotional activities.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
Support and increase company brand awareness activities for a newly launched startup:
- Webpage development/maintain.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in in business or engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and successfully within small, unstructured teams, often in an ambiguous environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm