Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the EAJ Masterdata Team to understand all the different MD flows and how data is created and modified.
This role will visualize our existing worldwide supply chain flows, explore the possibilities for improvement and propose how processes can be enhanced.
What You Will Do
- Creation and management of a Data Enrichment process.
- Responsible for building scalable and sustainable processes in Masterdata Governance.
- Creation of Data Quality improvement and Data Discovery dashboards.
- Quality validations of the data analytics models developed in the team.
- Work with domain experts to identify new opportunities and needs.
- Interaction with business domain experts to understand their needs and requirements and identify data-driven opportunities.
- Develop training documentation and deliver training to users on systems developed.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics/Computer Engineering/IT related or similar.
- Good to have - Java, Python, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm