Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us latest from July - December 2021.
This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
The Procurement HR intern will support the Procurement HR VP and Procurement Talent Management leader in executing key procurement Talent projects.
What You Will Do
- Work with Procurement Analytics lead to build a robust tableau dashboard and database where key people KPIs are tracked to present the evolution trend - Early career talents, women in leadership, departure reasons and new companies the talents go to, multi-hub etc.
- Ensure Procurement Edison Experts and Potentials update their monthly activities in the EAT tool. Coordinate with procurement learning team to ensure that learning hours contributed by Experts are tracked and recorded.
- Support Procurement Edison co-sponsor and domain owner to promote and publish Edison Experts’ profiles and the projects they are leading with the objective to drive stronger awareness and sharing among the Procurement community.
- Support Procurement TM leader in Procurement Attractiveness Project to build real persona, build career path roadmaps of key roles.
- Collect and present best practices and engagement actions across Procurement globally and present proposals what we can do to drive stronger engagement.
- Support Procurement TM leader in key TM programs such as Procurement Sounding Board 3.0, 4-eyes. Mentoring and coaching programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing/business background.
- Previous HR internship is a plus.
- Understanding business strategy, company solutions to market.
- Language - English (Fluent) in both oral and written.
- Strong communication skills.
- Act as a strong Team player.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Self-driven and takes the initiative with an ability to achieve results.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 6:00 pm