Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
What You Will Do
- Support annual supplier negotiation, price and T&C validation and implementation.
- Support Cost synthesis and propose opportunity of cost improvement.
- Support supply chain in securing components/raw material to ensure continuous supply.
- Collect components and raw material planning at supplier and track and analyze gaps.
- Escalate and expedite with close follow up.
- Source and propose alternatives.
- Support the team in stock checking with distributors, manufacturers, and open markets.
- Follow up with different stakeholders on Quality and Value Engineering (QVE) actions and keep track of the implementation and saving.
- Support new supplier sourcing.
- Support issue resolution with suppliers and different stakeholders (price discrepancy, payment, quality, supply etc.).
- Project management.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Supply Chain / Business Analytics / Mathematical Sciences or similar fields.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Strong in problem resolution, dare to challenge status quo.
- Enjoy working with people in all levels.
- Knowledge in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm