Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
Project Procurement is responsible for the international procurement of equipment and services according to the established policies of the company. The Project Procurement Intern will work with stakeholders to improve the procurement process to attain the maximum value for the company.
What You Will Do
Review, Develop and implement Digitize Supplier Interaction through Schneider Supplier Portal - Supplier Relationship Management (SSP-SRM):
- Supplier Assessment & Qualification.
- Supply Risk Management.
- Supplier Data Management.
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Offer Creation Process.
- Contract Management.
- Quality & EHS.
- Supplier Performance.
Understanding of procurement process and how it’s applications to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
Understand and review all project procurement activities, deploy work improvement and tools to streamline the end-to-end. processes and operation to achieve work efficient and/or saving
Develop historical pricing data. Any other task as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Supply Chain or Engineering background with strong interest in Project Procurement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management is required.
- Outstanding verbal, presentation & facilitation skills plus effective listening skills, high energy and engaging.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm