Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the Digital Energy Application Centre team where we support data center project teams.
This role will develop the quality assurance & control processes, explore the possibilities for improvement and propose the best solutions for data, documentation, and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Support with administration and documentation control ability.
- Manage feedback and surveys from customers using the Medallia platform.
- Creation and management of SharePoint sites and pages.
- Creation of Data Quality improvement and Data Discovery dashboards.
- Develop and manage documentation for project teams.
- Work with domain experts to identify new opportunities and needs.
- Interaction with business domain experts to understand their needs and requirements and identify data-driven opportunities.
- Develop training documentation and deliver training to users on systems developed.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Building management & Control.
- Must have - Electrical / Mechanical / Control knowledge.
- Good to have - Tableau, SharePoint, MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm