Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
Process Automation Asia Pacific team is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern able to support sales intelligence and sales leads tracking.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Senior Director of PA APAC Strategy & Marketing, functional support to PA APAC Sales Operations Manager, the role is responsible for:
- Supporting APAC Sales Leaders and Business Development leaders to track corporate and organization intelligence for targeted accounts.
- Tracking targeted leads using LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Suggesting potential accounts and leads based on search criteria and algorithm.
- Manage and maintain timely information in shared folder.
- Reporting sales support planning and progress.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business or marketing education background, preferred focus on digital marketing.
- Interest in market trends, sales support and sales excellence.
- Observant, spontaneous and willing to propose innovation ideas.
- Good stakeholder communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm