Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Drive Digitization initiatives in the region.
- Support user training, programs, and continuous improvement initiatives aimed at efficiency & effectiveness of operations.
- Support on weekly/monthly/Quarterly EAJP Planning reports/Decks.
- Participate in various regional and corporate skill networks to acquire and share best practices and lead the same in Supply Chain Planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Digitization, Supply Chain Management/Logistic or equivalent.
- Strong data analysis skill.
- Knowledge in SAP (or other ERP equivalent), MS Office software is an advantage.
- Preferably working experience with regional team in multinational cultural environment.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm