Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
The system test team is looking for an Intern that supports on verification and validation activities on various products of our wide portfolio.
You will put hands on firmware or whole software releases, single devices or complex machine architectures and create or perform manual test cases or automated system architecture tests.
During your internship you will get insight into the way we verify and validate competitive products for our future environment.
Apart from designated verification and validation tasks you will have the chance to work closely together with colleagues from several disciplines and give your footprint on an automated testing system.
What You Will Do
- Develop and program automated test applications that focus on the usability, reliability, performance, and interfaces.
- Usage of programming languages of the IEC 61131-3 and/or CODESYS based software environment.
- Participate in the creation of an automated test concept that is based on Test Complete or Jenkins.
- Insight into the Schneider Electric product range of the industrial automation & control offer for complex automation machines.
- Work within a passionate, motivated, and multi-cultural team.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technologies.
- Must have - Willingness to learn, Analytical thinking, Minor programming experience, Enthusiastic personality.
- Good to have - Verification/Validation knowledge, C#, Python, JIRA, Test Complete, CODESYS.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm