Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are currently seeking a hardworking, motivated and ambitious Talent Acquisition Intern with a passion for Recruitment and Human Resources. You will be joining the Talent Acquisition team and mainly supporting Employer Branding activities. These include planning and execution of key company & campus events, social media marketing campaigns, and employee referral program.
What you will do
- Support the planning and execution of events and on-campus marketing initiatives/employer branding initiatives. (presentations, pop up installations, career fairs, webinars etc.)
- Work closely with the regional & global Employer Branding team for careers related content marketing assets (Blogs, social media posting, videos).
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communication team to ensure brand consistency across all channels (email blast, careers page, job portals, eDM).
- Design eDM for all communication within the company and external.
- Assist to plan and attend Recruitment events such as talks, career fairs.
- Conduct research to market mapping for roles and keeps the information up to date.
- Builds talent pipelines through research and understanding of competitors
- Support assessment center for the graduate recruitment program
- Maintain good working relationship with our key university partners and organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and good at IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, organized and dedicated to excellence
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Enjoy creative designs and up to date with social media offerings
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm