With this internship program, Schneider Electric offers you the opportunity to join a global company and its innovative Global Marketing Digital Internship Hub, that fosters employee development, particularly for fresh talents.
You will join a multidiscipline team of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company’s digital transformation.
To fully understand Schneider Electric and the Global Marketing organization, you will start with a vigorous training program, consistent across all the local hubs. Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. All along the program, you will build a strong and comprehensive view of the Schneider Electric strategy and the Global Marketing mission, working with several different teams across the global organization. This on-point journey is tailored for students who want to work in a complex environment to boost a career in marketing.
Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization.
Throughout the duration of your internship, you will be assigned to a core mission/project that will be determined by the first of week of you joining Schneider Electric. You also may be assigned other projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders on a broad range of activities such as social selling, communication campaign, employer branding, web experience and design, brand awareness, marketing automation, web analytics, business intelligence, social media and more.
What You Will Do
- Social Media - Create, schedule & implement campaigns.
- Benchmark - Identify gaps, make recommendations & implement new ideas.
- Marketing plan development & execution at a local and global level.
- Sales operations deployment (digital tools, social selling, inside sales.
- Content & assets development (webpages, videos, trainings).
- Measurement and analysis (i.e. business intelligence).
- Project Management & Change Management support.
- Community management.
- Brand awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Internal Communication - Creation & execution of communication plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for different profiles, preparing an undergraduate or master’s degree and with some experience in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Computer Science, Web, Social Media.
- Must be able to commit to a yearlong internship.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written).
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Digital mindset.
- Proactive and challenging.
- Ability to work with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization.
- Adaptable, autonomous and organized.
- Job type:Internships
Massachusetts (United States...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm