Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Human Resources intern in our Raleigh, North Carolina location. This intern will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the HR world with real-life initiatives, projects and resume boosting experience within a Fortune 500 company.
The HR Intern will assist the HR Team with recruitment, special events, reporting, employee relations and projects/process improvements. This role will provide valuable exposure and experience within HR.
What You Will Do
- Assist with On-Boarding/Orientation for New Hires (HR Local Policies, Benefits Process, Security Badge).
- Partner on Process Improvement Projects.
- Manage local communications to managers & employees.
- Assist employees with general HR related questions.
- Assist HR team in day to day activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a BS degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Focused on customer service.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
North Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm