Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Internal Communications Intern in our Andover, MA location. We need your skills and innovation to bring our digital communication and collaboration to the next level. As part of our business transformation team, you will play a key role by animating communities of practice within a global product development and marketing organization.
What You Will Do
- Animate digital communities using our internal social media platform through content creation, monitoring and prompt follow-up.
- Support internal communications by maintaining user lists, organizing content, drafting communications, and supporting other administrative functions.
- Coordinate events among globally dispersed engineering and marketing teams.
- Create and update training content across several mediums.
- Use your fresh perspective to enhance our digital communications tools and processes.
- Particiapte in other business transformation projects as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing or Communications major.
- Third or fourth year student with a 3.0 average or better.
- Passionate about the potential of social media and digital communication tools.
- Have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Want the experience of working at a global diverse corporation.
- Thrive in fast paced and sometime chaotic environment.
- Can interact in a multi-cultural environment across different time zones.
- Proficient with business applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Massachusetts (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm