With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia. Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations. You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in. We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
Schroder Pamfleet is an experienced real estate investment manager, with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. We are an active investor in the Asian real estate market, with a focused value adding strategy. We have invested in and managed over US$1billion worth of assets in Asia, key elements of our competitiveness are the experience of our team and strong alignment with our investor partners.
The Graduate Trainee of the Schroder Pamfleet team will participate in various key real estate investment and asset management projects primarily in Hong Kong and Singapore, with an opportunity to develop deal underwriting and execution skills, gain on-the-job project and asset management experience and acquire exposure in the real estate fund business and operations.
What You Will Do
- Monitor real estate opportunities and perform market trend analysis
- Evaluate potential acquisitions in Hong Kong, Singapore and other Asian cities
- Conduct feasibility analysis and develop financial models
- Assist in the identification of strategies to enhance asset value
- Produce internal investment papers and presentation materials
- Support due diligence and deal execution processes for potential acquisitions
- Support asset disposition strategies
- Assist in the streamlining of internal investment and operations procedures
- Monitor performance of assets and reporting
- Support asset value creation plans
- Support ESG initiatives
- Develop market commentary on the real estate market
- Assist in fund reporting
- Manage business relationships with partners and advisors
Required Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English/Chinese
- Analytical skills and innovative approach to solve problems
- Strong time management skills
- High proficiency in financial modelling
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm