What You Will Do
We are looking for a summer student helper to join the Portfolio Compliance Investment Services team to assist with the following:
- Conduct post trade monitoring for accounts managed in Asia Pacific.
- Conduct manual checking for those restrictions that cannot be coded in Aladdin.
- Maintain proper documentation of client and internal stakeholders correspondences.
- Identification of false violation to enhance efficiency of monitoring and liaise with coding team for improvement.
- Provide regular compliance attestation for Asia Pacific region.
- Provide assistance in various audit.
- Assist to maintain breach records.
- Conduct reconciliation of guidelines and rules coded for rule review project.
- Support Asia Pacific Portfolio Compliance team on ad hoc request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or Finance.
- Basic understanding on financial markets and instruments.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and comfortable interacting with all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm