We are looking for a summer student helper to join our HK Human Resources Team to assist with the following:
- Provide support to operation efficiency review by documenting processes and updating templates.
- Assist in benefit projects from planning through to implementation and employee communication.
- Support wellbeing initiatives for Hong Kong.
- Assist the annual job description review and Employee Handbook review.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree students who are currently majoring in Human Resource.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and comfortable interacting with all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Enjoys problem solving and analytical work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to start work in July and commit to an 8-week attachment x 5 days full time work.
Closed 16 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm