We are looking for a summer student helper to join the Portfolio Compliance Investment Services team to assist with the following:
- Conduct post trade monitoring for accounts managed in Taiwan and China.
- Conduct manual checking for those restrictions that cannot be coded in Aladdin.
- Maintain proper documentation of client and internal stakeholders' correspondences.
- Identification of false alerts and reach out to coding team for improvement.
- Prepare compliance certificates and related reports.
- Provide assistance in various audit.
- Assist to maintain breach records.
- Conduct reconciliation of guidelines and rules coded for rule review project.
- Support Asia Pacific Portfolio Compliance team on ad-hoc request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business, Commerce or Finance.
- Basic understanding on financial markets and instruments.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and comfortable interacting with all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to commit to an 8-week attachment x 5 days full time work.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm