With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia. Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations.
You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in.
We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
Overview of Role:
As part of the Graduate Programme, you will undergo an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your career over a period of 24 months. Training will be given within a variety of different teams within the Wealth Management business, in order to help you build a broad and agile career fitting for a future leader within wealth management.
You will also undertake a strategic corporate project where you will join a team to develop, recommend and execute initiatives, drive change and advance our growth in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
Our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients, the creation of long-term value, therefore we employ the most talented, innovative and ambitious individuals with an inquisitive mind and an appetite for a challenge. Some of the characteristics we look for in our graduates include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Genuine passion and interest in wealth management.
- Innovative and analytical.
- A desire to get involved in variety of tasks and projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Stellar extra-curricular achievements and impressive track record in leadership.
- Fluency in English and preferably a second language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm