SCOR Life & Health Asia-Pacific is looking for candidates who aspire to have an inspiring and challenging start to their career in a global reinsurance company.
We welcome applications from talents who are passionate about what they do and are looking to gain a broad scope of experience.
Here comes an opportunity that might be beyond your competencies as an undergraduate, but you will be guided to work through the challenges by a team of experienced talents.
What You Will Do
- Technical support on cashflow and capital models, including scenario testing and risk analysis.
- Development of expert understanding of various financially motivated solutions sets, and relevant regulations in active countries in the region.
- Preparation of internal and external presentations.
- Work with pricing actuaries across the APAC region on actuarial assumptions, where necessary.
- Foster a network with other teams across SCOR globally (e.g., risk management, finance, legal, technical) in order to understand and credibly contribute to the evolution of the Group's best practice in selling, assessing, structuring and managing financially motivated reinsurance business.
- Maintain interactions with other departments across SCOR Life & Health Asia-Pacific (e.g., product development, health, accounting) in order to contribute to multi-function projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous working experience or internship in a similar environment is not required but will be advantageous.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and Multitasking.
- Motivated, optimistic and dynamic.
- Result oriented.
- Creative and dynamic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work independently.
- Microsoft suite office.
- Programming and VBA.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
SCOR, the 4th largest reinsurer in the world, provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. Leveraging experience and expertise to deliver “The Art & Science of Risk”, SCOR provides cutting-edge financial solutions, analytics tools and services in all areas related to risk – from Life & Health and Property & Casualty insurance to Investments. Our specialized teams operate in over 160 countries, fostering long-term relationships with clients.
In order to provide our clients with a broad range of innovative reinsurance solutions, SCOR pursues an underwriting policy that is founded on profitability and supported by an effective risk management strategy and a prudent investment policy. This approach allows us to offer clients an optimum level of security, to create value for shareholders, and to contribute to the welfare and resilience of society by helping to protect insureds against the risks they face.
At SCOR, we believe that employing people from different backgrounds and ensuring inclusivity is a major driving force for the success of the Group. We are committed to fostering a work environment in which all employees are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to SCOR’s success.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 6:00 pm