You will work with the globally teams to deliver a new recruitment system in this internship.
The role will work closely with the project team through the submission and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phases of the Human Resources Information System – Talent Acquisition stream project. Reporting to the project owner directly, you will support the UAT coordination and run part of the UAT.
In this internship, you will learn Talent Acquisition process, HRIS system – Oracle and have the experience to work with an international team across Asia, Europe, UK and US.
To be qualified, you will need to be available for three days or more per working week.
The internship period is from January 2022 to May 2022.
What You Will Do
Learning of Talent Acquisition Operational Process:
- Learn and understand the end-to-end recruitment process in Scor.
- Get familiar with the workflow to be effective in UAT period.
User Acceptance Testing:
- Assist Project Owner to organize the testing period.
- Perform UAT tasks as part of the testing team.
- Record testing results and follow up on tickets with the process owner and consultants.
- Attend project meetings and workshops with the global project team to better understand the project.
- Communicate with necessary parties to facilitate project flow.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior Human Resources or User Acceptance Testing internship experience is beneficial.
- Responsible, logical, meticulous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Undergraduate in Human Resources Management or Information System degree.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Information Systems, Management
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm