Our internship program is designed to provide students with work assignments and projects that are challenging, educational and promote personal and professional development.
The Treasury and Investments team is looking for an intern to work alongside teams and stakeholders to develop unique solutions to our business process. He/She will learn how the Treasury & Investments team functions on a day to day basis, and to automate business processes by integrating the team’s existing software and databases in the Asia Pacific region.
- May 2022 - December 2022
- Minimum 3 days per week
What You Will Do
Key duties and responsibilities
You will be expected to assist the team with the following:
Enterprise Information System – Enhancing of Business Process
- Work closely with the IT consultant and Developer on project designing and implementation phase for process automation through integrating Microsoft applications (e.g. Microsoft Flow – Power Automate, Microsoft Form, and Microsoft SharePoint) together
- Brainstorm on continuity and intuitiveness of producing solution and presenting it to the team
Business Intelligence: Data Visualization with integrated database
- Automate management reports through data visualisation (i.e., automation of SAP data extraction, and Power BI)
Treasury Database Development
- Understanding the team’s centralised database (i.e., Microsoft Access) structure
- Integrating these databases into the project’s design and back/front-end development
Required Skills and Abilities
Required experience & competencies
- Experience in coding (Excel VBA, SQL, etc.)
Skills and Personal Competences:
- Ability to work independently at the same time be a team player contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships
- Strong presentation skills both oral and written
- Self-motivated, curious, and detail-orientated
- Passionate about technology enabled business innovation
- Pursuing a Degree majoring in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics, or any related discipline.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 3:59 pm