Our internship program is designed to provide students with work assignments and projects that are challenging, educational and promote personal and professional development.
- 6 months - 12 months.
- May 2022 - December 2022/ April 2023.
- Preferably full time, or minimally 3 days per week.
- Preferably Non-credit bearing internship.
What You Will Do
- Support medical underwriters’ daily production works (administration, system integration etc.).
- Under direct supervision and guidance, conduct analyses and identify areas for improvement and enhancement in the current Medical Underwriting (Risk Selection) process, and develop plan and strategy for optimization.
- To manage the process optimization as a mini project, anticipate various issues in the execution and implementation, propose effective solutions.
- Research and data analysis with regards to product development.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- No prior medical underwriting work experience nor knowledge required.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in IT programming and/or IT Engineering.
Skills and Personal Competences:
- Strong Microsoft Office (especially in Excel & Power Point) skills and Visual Basic Programming.
- IT programming and/or IT engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
- Keen interest in Life/Medical insurance.
- Willingness to explore and experiment in new areas with little prior knowledge.
- Proficiency in SEA language (e.g., Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian) is an advantage.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, actuarial, data science / data analytics, or IT engineering with a strong interest in Life/Medical insurance industry.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are in the second or third year of their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:4th May 2022, 1:12 pm