Sea Harvest is seeking to attract new aspiring graduates who are interested in growing and developing with the company as it expands its global reach.
The structured 12-month Sea Harvest Graduate Programme will allow you to gain valuable work experience within a leading international seafood and agribusiness and, in so doing, kick-start your career.
Through our Graduate Programme, we fast-track the development of high-potential and emerging leaders who are able to take advantage of a broad range of employment and development opportunities across the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BTech: Food Technology/BSc: Food Science/BTech: Consumer Science: Food & Nutrition/BTech: Internal Audit/BCom:
- Accounting/BCom: Human Resources Management/BCom: Marketing Management/Sc: Marketing/BEng: Industrial
- Engineering/BTech: Industrial Engineering/BTech: Information Technology.
- No previous study-related work experience (i.e. Graduate; Internship programme).
- Open to challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Courageous and resilient.
- Team player.
- An Innovative thinker.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft suite Skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent in execution.
- Proactive and assertive.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Management,...
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm