The Business Analyst is part of the Business Marketing and Product Line Management organization within Seagate. Our organization drives business and product planning for Seagate’s global business. This role supports the surveillance customer vertical and you will be part of a team that drives the success of the vertical. You will work closely with sales teams, pricing, finance, and product teams to facilitate the business's growth.
What you will do
- Work with business marketing manager and director in executing and operationalizing current and future business planning
- Monitor and analyze market pricing, financial performance, business performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive compilation and analysis of customer, market, competitive intelligence, and medium-term business plans
- Help follow-up on operational and business decisions/directions and establish the action plan to meet business objectives
- Assist in the development of business scenarios/models and recommendations to meet business objectives
- Support business manager to build up sustainable growth business modeling.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Sales Operations and/or equivalent experience
- Results-oriented to achieve defined business objectives
- Strong analytical, data processing, and problem-solving skills
- Manages multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, balancing priorities effectively
- Meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision
- Identifies relevant and effective data sources with tenacity, proposing solutions to identified issues
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Tableau skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm