What You Will Do
- Map out annual training plans for Seagate Data Science Training Program.
- Learn to make educated recommendations to Training Program Manager for newly requested training sessions, based on internal guardrails and requirements.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours.
- Review and assess our current training curriculum and contents.
- Create training newsletters and training content for learners.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) testing for training product and content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in progress or fresh graduate.
- Strong interest in Data Science Training.
- Effective communication skills including written and verbal communications.
- Strong execution skills; a get-things-done attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Drive to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for learning.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Closed 6 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm