We are part of Media Test & MDW Engineering. Our tasks are to provide engineering support to HSA rework line. Interacting closely with the Equipment Engineering, Maintenance and Production teams to achieve high rework yield with least scrap.
Employees are required to work in class 100 cleanroom environment, follow all procedures and protocols, provide feedback to coworkers/leads in a constructive/positive manner, provide technical support and suggestions to Equipment Engineering, run machines efficiently and effectively, collect related data on measuring tools, maintain excellent documentation, and work collaboratively in a team environment to help exceed goals.
What you will do
In search of a dynamic energetic and enthusiastic candidate to support our MDW HSA rework process to achieve:
Good rework yield
- Low MDW return rate
- Low scrap.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to quality and ability to achieve deadline
- Good computer skills, including the ability to adapt to and learn new programs quickly
- Works well on a team
- Pays close attention to detail
- Demonstrates patience when running multiple tests
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Must be self-motivated, quick learner and foster an enjoyable and productive work environment
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm