MDW Equipment team operates on project assignments that provide customized solutions both in engineering and quality aspects to internal customers.
What you will do
The engineering intern position offers a variety of opportunities including basic engineering tasks related to:
- System engineering
Activities can include but are not limited to data analysis, hardware and software improvement projects, design for manufacturing, and creating or modifying tool designs.
You are required to enter clean room
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Preferred) or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good communication skills, willing to share ideas
- Open-minded and eager to learn
- Able to work in a clean room environment
- Excellent CCA and community service track record
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm