The Seagate HR Systems Team configures and implements information system plans that meet our HR automation, data and digital records requirements. Using a cloud based HR system, we provide an integrated technology platform with simple self-service and reporting capability.
We manage our global HR management system and perform system configuration. We work closely with HR product and Service Centers and act as technical liaison between HR, our internal IT teams and HR systems vendors.
What You Will Do
- Execute system configuration changes and participate in all aspects of system requirements gathering, testing and production deployment.
- Manage, support and direct all phases of a HR System program/ project or direct integration/interface from inception to completion.
- Provided administrative, configuration, testing and production deployment support to all team members.
- Be able to provide HR systems maintenance and support with minimum supervision.
- Apply technical knowledge of HR cloud base management systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Well versed in IT, Computer Science or other Engineering majors.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of general IT principles related to configuration changes, testing cycles and deployment strategies.
- Effective Project Management skills to drive HR and IT related configuration changes, interface changes and HR transformation projects.
- Acquired Project Management and MS Office skills.
Your experience includes:
- Possesses strong knowledge of Project Management Skills.
- Possesses strong knowledge of MS Office Skills.
- Practice Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management life cycle.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm