At Seagate, we are passionate about keeping Seagate operates in excellence conditions to produce superior products to our customers. We are partnering with subject experts to ensure that all facilities, infrastructures and equipment are maintained and upkeep to the highest quality. As part of the Business Excellence Team, Workplace Services Organization, supporting global sites, provides solutions to our stakeholders.
You will be supporting Asia Pacific Workplaces Services Team in providing right working environment with the right facilities support services to enabling us to achieve the business goals.
What You Will Do
- Support of facilities management, which may include all or some degree of maintenance, planning, projects and services supporting the Seagate sites.
- Learn to understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), DDC controls, with special emphasis on mechanical systems and support site operations.
- Learn and support hands-on understanding of building support systems, including plumbing, electrical, mechanical, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, roofing and sewer.
- Support to manage and coordinate General Contractors (GC), Architects, Sub-Contractors, Trade Workers (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing) for areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with respective subject expert to review, identify gaps and improvise current process.
- Identifying tasks that need to be done, identifying resources, schedule and supervise work.
- Undertake and co-lead project independently assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communicator with good written skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and ability to get work done.
- Pro-active, process oriented and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good data analytic skills.
- Ability to collect and compile data, analysis and provide reports.
- Summarizing data and formatting in presentation form.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental, Engineering...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm