The Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group work for initiative helping our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
What You Will Do
- Develop digital media for learning with the use of multimedia software.
- Work with the learning managers, subject matter experts and other stake holders to develop learning activities such as videos, interactive programs and social media posts for learning.
- Gather learning requirements, curate contents, develop new and update existing learning resources, etc. Test, document and perform simple troubleshooting.
- Assist with learning administration activities like scheduling meetings, hosting webinars, sending e-mail, gathering feedback from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in using PowerPoint, and should have knowledge in how to work with different sound and video formats.
- Prior experience with video authoring tools like Camtasia would be beneficial.
- Have working knowledge of Excel and Word, be able to open spreadsheets to perform data entry or data verification, create presentation slideshows/ documents/ webpages/ email for information sharing and management reporting, etc.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, MS Teams, Python will be optional, and opportunities will be available to learn on the job.
- Ideally, you enjoy helping other people learn and have interest in the fields of data science, training and development.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Operations
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm