The Media Wash Equipment team works on initiatives in helping our internal customers to turn the data and ideas they have into the information and solutions respectively on media yields, defects and Drive improvements.
What You Will Do
- Work with Software Data Analytic and Equipment Engineers on advanced analytics projects related to Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
- Develop data mining algorithms, perform data wrangling and exploration.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve stakeholders' analytics challenges.
- Deliver advanced analytics solutions: text analytics, visualization and dashboard creation. Apply CNN, RNN, Time Series Analysis and Tensorflow to provide predictive analytics solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Analytics, and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, Tableau system and Hadoop system.
- Highly proficient in Python, SQL, and R programming.
- Knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, statistical algorithms, data mining and data structures.
- Strong analytical skills and sensitive to data - experience with automation of data acquisition, and good in data cleansing and data mining.
- Charting skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Patient and ability to judge situations.
- Fast learning capability.
- Ability to drive initiatives and influence.
- Teamwork and self-motivated.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm