Lean Manufacturing team is working closely with factory team to implement Lean system, improve productivity, cost, quality, and delivery.
What You Will Do
- To work on projects improving productivity, reduce scrap and materials waste using lean manufacturing methodologies.
- To identify bottlenecks, system constraints and to work with respective process owners to elevate the constraints.
- Continuous improvement activities.
- Help implement and standardize best practices.
- Ergonomics assessment and improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 2nd Major in Operations Management, and/or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter, Strong analytical and good communication skills.
- Good in Microsoft Excel and visual basic will be added advantage.
- Project Management Skills.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Operations
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm