Working in a global team environment, as a Systems Automation developer you will have the challenging opportunity to drive the automation test development efforts for Seagate Systems Organization.
This team will design, automate, and support automation tools and efforts for the organization.
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of automation engineers.
- Implement Automation and Manual tests to increase and improve test coverage.
- Develop robust, extensive, and thorough test strategies, test plans.
- Drive automation issues to closure for multiple programs in parallel to ensure program milestones and product quality is met.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiar in Python programming and C++.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and Team Player.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm