Seagate Research Group enables next-generation technologies and research on their applications in our upcoming and future products. We lead the Device physics efforts as part of advanced research and focus on evolving technologies in data storage devices and systems.
What You Will Do
Seagate Research Group is seeking Interns in the exciting area of embedded firmware and software. The position offers a variety of opportunities to prototype, measure and benchmark new ideas, concepts, and algorithms for the data storage domain.
The Intern will be involved in exciting advance storage projects involving proof of concepts for secure near storage compute, edge devices and systems.
The successful candidate will work with the global team of Seagate Research in the area of device, system hardware and embedded solutions and applications. The Intern is expected to apply his/her knowledge, and also to research on new algorithms and propose possible solutions to complex use-case/scenario and develop software algorithms for use in research projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science /Information Systems & Analytics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and/or equivalent field.
- Good programming knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player, Can-do attitude and willing to learn.
- Experience in Design and code programs.
- Knowledge in C/C++/Golang/other programming.
- Knowledge in common software algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with development in Linux environment.
- Experience with MATLAB.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Systems
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm