The Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group work for initiative helping our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
What You Will Do
- Assist with analyzing data, databases, data reporting and duties related to deployment of data solutions.
- Work with the team, business experts and other stakeholders to help ensure that projects can be carried out successfully.
- Carry out tasks including data ETL, configuring data sources, collecting data and so on.
- Expect to assist with testing and documentation activities, and to help with simple troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess knowledge of basic data science concepts, able to use Python comfortably as well as the different data file formats.
- Experience with UI driven data management and business analytics tools will be beneficial. (e.g.: Tableau, KNIME, Qlik).
- Are familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of SharePoint will be beneficial but optional as opportunities will be available to learn on the job.
- Ideally, you enjoy helping other people solve problems and have interest in the fields of data science, digital transformation and business process engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm