Servo Design Engineering is part of Research and Development facilities located in Shugart building. Our group consist of Research and Design for HDD in the specialized field of Robust control / Power Electronics and Digital Signal Processing.
What You Will Do
Design and characterization to assist with test development, design system and data collection of HDD testing in server cabinet system.
This Internship is a long-term internship program for students to gain on-the-job experience, hands-on validation engineering opportunities in embedded software/hardware development, and lab analysis.
Assist with projects involving the following areas:
- Embedded Software Development with Hardware Interfaces.
- Data Analytics from measurement metrics on Server Cabinet.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic EE engineering in Digital/Power Electronic and Programming.
- Familiar with Micro-Controller/Micro-Processor architecture and programming.
- Proficiency in C, Matlab, or Python.
- Strong interest with Arduino/RashberryPi.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Consistent attendance.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm